Mango milkshake recipe with mango pulp is a delicious beverage prepared by blending ripe sweet mango pulp, sugar and milk together. The most popular summer drink relished by both kids and adults alike. It is a very quick recipe and can be prepared within 10 minutes.
Mango, the king of fruits a native to India is the most widely consumed fruits in the world. Mango isn’t just a delectable summer treat. It is a low-calorie fruit that is high in fiber, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It is also a great source of vitamin A and C. Therefore eating mango has numerous health benefits. Few among those are:
- Boosts immunity
- Improves digestion
- Clears skin
- Good for eyesight
- Aids weight loss
How to pick the right mangoes
Choosing the right mango is the key. Always pick the ripe, succulent, sweet, and less fibrous quality mangoes. Ripe mangoes always have a strong, sweet, aroma around the stem area. Avoid the fibrous and sour varieties. Here are a few sweet Indian mangoes which are considered to be the best for any recipes. Such as:
Mango Milkshake Recipe with Mango Pulp
This mango milkshake recipe is very easy. You only need to blend the mango pulp, milk, and sugar together and the mango milkshake is ready.
To make this recipe you need mango pulp, milk, and sugar. I have used some fresh cream also. Which is completely optional. Adjust the sugar quantity as per your preference.
One more thing I like to mention that I have not used any ice cubes here. Somehow I feel adding ice cubes make the drink a little thinner. Rather I have used chilled mango and chilled milk in this. Whenever I bring any mangoes I just wash and submerge them in water for an hour or two. Then refrigerate. The water treatment helps bring out their heat. But you can use ice cubes if you like.
To enhance the flavor and taste, certain variations can also be made.
- Cardamom powder and saffron can be used.
- Fresh cream can also be used.
- A scoop of vanilla or mango ice cream can be added while serving.
- For a healthy option, sugar can be replaced with jaggery.
- For a vegan version just replace milk with coconut milk.
Recommended Tools (affiliate links)
You may also like these summer coolers:
Mango Milkshake Recipe with Mango Pulp | Mango Milkshake
INGREDIENTS ( 1 CUP = 250 ML )
- 2 ripe mangoes
- 1 cup chilled milk
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- sugar as required
- Few chopped mango cubes, for garnishing
- Wash the mangoes well in running water. Then submerge them in water for 1-2 hours. It helps to bring out their heat. Then refrigerate until chilled.
- Cut the mangoes and scoop out all the pulps directly in a blending jar.
- Add sugar and blend until smooth.
- Add milk and fresh cream. Blend once again for a few seconds.
- Mango milkshake recipe with mango pulp is ready to serve. Serve in the serving glasses by garnishing with mango cubes.