Banana Nutella french toast roll-ups are prepared mainly with bread, banana, Nutella, egg, and butter. An easy and yummy treat to make at home. Especially for kids. Can be relished as a breakfast or even evening snack. It is also a good option for kids lunch box too.
- 4 slices of bread
- 1 banana big size
- 4 teaspoons Nutella
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons butter/cooking oil.
- 1 teaspoon icing sugar(optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder(optional)
- Cut the crust of the bread and roll them flat by a rolling pin.
- Cut the banana into half longitudinally. Then cut the halves into thin slices.
- Spread a teaspoon of Nutella on each of the flattened bread and add banana slices on top. Then tightly rolled it up.
- In a shallow bowl, whisk the egg well by adding the vanilla essence.
- In a plate combine the sugar and cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Heat some butter in a nonstick pan.
- Dip each roll-up in the egg mixture. Then place it in the hot pan. Lightly fry until they become golden brown all over.
- You can serve it as it is or just sprinkle some sugar-cinnamon mixture before serving.
“Spoons Of Flavor”