Coconut Ladoo/Coconut Ladoo with milk/Nariyal Ladoo Recipe is a very famous Indian sweet generally prepared for festive occasions as prasad/offering. It can be served as a dessert too. These delightful, melt-in-mouth ladoos have always been my favorite since childhood. Though there are many variations of this recipe. But every version is enjoyed and lavished by people of all age groups. Here I have used fresh coconut to make these. Wherein I have broken the coconut, peeled the hard brown layer and then ground finely. This process is slightly longer but the taste is worth a try. However, you can skip this step and use desiccated coconut too.
You may also like these
- 1 cup freshly grated coconut
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Heat a non-stick pan. Add milk and coconut together and mix well. Cook it over medium heat for a minute.
- Now add sugar and stir continuously over a low to medium flame until the liquid evaporates and the mixture turns crumbly.
- Then turn off the flame and let the mixture slightly cool down.