Palak soup | Healthy palak soup – It is an easy-to-make, healthy and delicious spinach/palak soup. It can be prepared in minutes with very few ingredients. It is mainly prepared with spinach leaves and the rest ingredients are easily available in any kitchen. The nutritional value content in spinach is very high. With full of antioxidants. An ideal soup for those who are health conscious. Have this on a frosty winter morning or just any time of your choice. Ingredients for this recipe are mentioned below.
You may also like these
- 2 cups roughly chopped fresh spinach leaves
- 7-8 whole black peppers
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 finely chopped onion (medium size)
- 4-5 finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of freshly crushed black pepper
- Heat a pan. Add oil. Add whole black peppers, bay leaf, chopped onion, and chopped garlic. Saute until the onion becomes slightly golden brown.
- Add roughly chopped spinach leaves. Saute and cook for 2 minutes on medium flame. Remember not to overcook.
- Turn off the flame. Remove the bay leaf. Let it cool down completely.
- Grind spinach into a smooth paste.
- Now heat a deep pan. Add smooth spinach paste.
- Add milk. Stir and bring it to boil for a minute. Turn off the flame.
- Serve hot by adding a pinch of freshly crushed black pepper.
“Spoons Of Flavor”