Chicken Chapli Kabab Is a minced kabab made from minced chicken with various spices in the shape of a patty. It is a popular barbecue serve as an appetizer. These soft and moist kababs are exceptionally delicious. They just taste great with a side of. Ingredients for this recipe are mentioned below.
You may also like these
- Homemade chicken tikka
- Crispy chicken pakora
- Chilli chicken
- Chicken chapli kabab
- Coconut chicken skewers
- 500 gms minced chicken/chicken keema
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon ginger-garlic paste
- 1 chopped tomato big size
- 2 tomatoes cut into slices
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint leaves
- 1-2 chopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon roasted cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- Salt to taste
- 4-5 tablespoons cooking oil
- Squeeze the minced chicken with your hand to drain the excess water.
- Mix all of the above ingredients except cooking oil in a bowl. Mix well with the help of your hand. Cover and keep it aside for an hour.
- Divide the chicken mixture into small equal portions. Make ball like shapes and flatten the ball by pressing firmly with your palms. Before that put oil in your hand to prevent the mixture from sticking to your hand. Now place the tomato slices on it and press slightly press it.
- Heat 1-2 tablespoon oil in a nonstick frying pan. Place them one by one carefully. Fry 3-4 pieces at a time. Fry them till both sides turn slightly golden brown. Remember not to over-fry otherwise, it will lose moisture and becomes hard.
- Chicken Chapli Kabab is ready to serve.